As well as our online advice and information, we run a free insomnia helpline for those who want to talk through their issues with one of our expert advisers.
If you’re thinking of getting in touch with our helpline, please take the time to read the information on this page first so you know how we can help.
Our Insomnia Helpline is for anyone with a sleep issue.
You do not need to have a diagnosis.
We understand that sleep issues bring unique challenges. Our helpline can help you feel more confident and informed about tackling them.
If you, a family member, or friend are in distress and need immediate help:
- Call NHS 111 (for when you need help but are not in immediate danger)
- Contact your GP and ask for an emergency appointment
- If your life is in immediate danger, call 999 or go straight to A&E
Demand for our helpline is high, so you may have to wait to speak to us.
It’s helpful to prepare for your call:
- Try to organise a quiet place where you can talk if possible.
- Have a pen and paper to hand and any documents you wish to discuss.
As a result of your call, we may book you a callback appointment with one of our sleep experts advisers, or provide you with some follow up advice and information by email with your consent.
Your call is confidential – see our confidentiality procedure.
Our helpline is confidential. This means we will not share your personal details with anyone outside of SleepHubs without your permission.