Are you a front sleeper?
Sleep Better with a mattress that suits your needs.
Trial for 100 Nights
Tweak Mattress for Front Sleepers
Most people choose to sleep on their side, but if you prefer a front sleeper position, you may struggle to get comfortable on the same mattress as your side sleeping partner.
Side sleepers, front sleepers and back sleepers all need comfort and support in different places which a standard mattress does not offer. The Tweak mattress can be customised to suit every individual sleeper – that’s what makes us different.
The Ideal Mattress for a Front Sleeper
Each layer of the Tweak mattress has been designed to give a side, front or back sleeper their best night’s sleep that’s both comfortable and supportive.
- Personalise your comfort with interchangeable foam inserts. Choose from super soft, medium or firm for each of the 5 body zones down each side of the mattress.
- Our pressure relieving, cooling comfort layer is thick and plush for a deeper, refreshing sleep.
- 1,000 individually wrapped pocket springs for superior support and bounce.
- Highly resilient base foam encapsulates the springs for edge to edge support.
- A plush fabric cover envelopes the mattress. It’s hypo-allergenic and machine washable.
100 Night Sleep Trial
We’re sure you will love your new Tweak mattress but if it’s not quite right, please let us know. Our friendly team are always on hand to offer advice and help you find your perfect setup.
If the Tweak isn’t right for you we’ll come and collect it.
If you are a front sleeper, your needs are different to a side sleeper. While most mattresses are designed with side sleepers in mind, but the Tweak is different. Furthermore, you can customise your Tweak Mattress to suit your sleeping needs, no matter what position you choose. In fact it’s especially suited to couples with different preferences.
Whether you already have a Tweak Customisable Mattress or are interested in purchasing one, try the MattressFit consultation to find your perfect setup. Each side of the mattress can be set up differently, so you will also be asked to provide some information about your partner if you share your bed.
Finally, the form takes a few minutes to complete. One of our experts will then contact you with your setup recommendations.
Tailored to you
The Tweak has a unique, modular design which means you can decide where you want soft comfort and firm support across your body.
Each side of the mattress has its’ own configuration, so there’s no need to compromise with your partner over which zones should be soft and which are firm!
As standard, the mattress will contain 3 super soft, 4 medium and 3 firm foam inserts which can be interchanged across both sides of the bed.
How to change your setup
- Contact the SleepHubs experts for your recommended sleep setup, or create your own!
- Unzip the top cover and fold/roll back to one end of the bed (you can take it off altogether if this is easier).
- Roll back the cooling comfort layer to meet the cover and reveal the selection of foam inserts inside.
- Rearrange the foam inserts, ensuring the corrugated bottom is aligned correctly onto the base. (see image below) – if the inserts are not slotted in correctly, they may move and become uncomfortable.
- Roll back the cooling comfort layer and cover, zip up and enjoy!