Tweak Mattress For Back Sleepers
Most people choose to sleep on their side, but if you prefer a back sleeper position, you may struggle to get comfortable on the same mattress as your side sleeping partner.
Side sleepers and back sleepers need comfort and support in different places which a standard mattress does not offer. The Tweak mattress can be customised to suit every individual sleeper – that’s what makes us different.
The Ideal Mattress for a Back Sleeper
Each layer of the Tweak mattress has been designed to give a side, front or back sleeper their best night’s sleep that’s both comfortable and supportive.
- Personalise your comfort with interchangeable foam inserts. Choose from super soft, medium or firm for each of the 5 body zones down each side of the mattress.
- Our pressure relieving, cooling comfort layer is thick and plush for a deeper, refreshing sleep.
- 2,000 individually wrapped pocket springs for superior support and bounce.
- Highly resilient base foam encapsulates the springs for edge to edge support.
- A plush fabric cover envelopes the mattress. It’s hypo-allergenic and machine washable.
100 Night Sleep Trial
We’re sure you will love your new Tweak mattress but if it’s not quite right, please let us know. Our friendly team are always on hand to offer advice and help you find your perfect setup.
If the Tweak isn’t right for you we’ll come and collect it.
If you are a back sleeper, your needs are different to a side sleeper. Most mattresses are designed with side sleepers in mind, but the Tweak is different. You can customise your Tweak Mattress to suit your sleeping needs, no matter what position you choose. It’s especially suited to couples with different preferences.
Tweak is delivered with a combination of interchangeable foam inserts which you can rearrange yourself as often as you need to get your best night’s sleep.
To find your perfect mattress setup, click below to go to MattressFit and complete the short form.
Tailored to you
The Tweak has a unique, modular design which means you can decide where you want soft comfort and firm support across your body.
Each side of the mattress has its’ own configuration, so there’s no need to compromise with your partner over which zones should be soft and which are firm!
As standard, the mattress will contain 3 super soft, 4 medium and 3 firm foam inserts which can be interchanged across both sides of the bed.
How to change your setup
- Contact the SleepHubs experts for your recommended sleep setup, or create your own!
- Unzip the top cover and fold/roll back to one end of the bed (you can take it off altogether if this is easier).
- Roll back the cooling comfort layer to meet the cover and reveal the selection of foam inserts inside.
- Rearrange the foam inserts, ensuring the corrugated bottom is aligned correctly onto the base. (see image below) – if the inserts are not slotted in correctly, they may move and become uncomfortable.
- Roll back the cooling comfort layer and cover, zip up and enjoy!